Dirty $ockos Clan
Welcome to DSrules.tk
Please Login or Register to our Forum in order to post, PM users etc. Any question, Please refer to Apple{D$} and Jaydub(D$) in either the chat box or by leaving a post
Dirty $ockos Clan
Welcome to DSrules.tk
Please Login or Register to our Forum in order to post, PM users etc. Any question, Please refer to Apple{D$} and Jaydub(D$) in either the chat box or by leaving a post
Dirty $ockos Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChat and MusicGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog ingames
Statistics
We have 309 registered users
The newest registered user is jagupea

Our users have posted a total of 19 messages in 5 subjects
Latest topics
» Funny Pics #3
JoiN DS or black ops or mwr  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 1:13 pm by nhatnamit

» JoiN DS or black ops or mwr
JoiN DS or black ops or mwr  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 1:05 pm by nhatnamit

» Pics by Meh!
JoiN DS or black ops or mwr  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:23 pm by Jaydub

Youtube Channels

JoiN DS or black ops or mwr

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RustinD$

JoiN DS or black ops or mwr  Empty
PostSubject: JoiN DS or black ops or mwr    JoiN DS or black ops or mwr  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:53 am

bomber ok if u would like to join please ask apples or jaydub or frost aka orange ask apples and jay for bo and frost aka orange for mwr ull need to provide ur kdr and tryouts may be asked for or not. :WWE dude:
Back to top Go down
nhatnamit

nhatnamit

JoiN DS or black ops or mwr  Empty
PostSubject: Re: JoiN DS or black ops or mwr    JoiN DS or black ops or mwr  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 1:05 pm

hoh lol so good!!
Back to top Go down

JoiN DS or black ops or mwr
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dirty $ockos Clan :: Gallery-
Jump to: